- *1 x 60 minute 1-1 Personal Training Session- $115
- 1 x 30-45 minute Flexible Dieting Counseling – $45
*Multi Session Packages are available at a discounted rate.
Contact us to learn about our budget friendly packages.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
BEFORE BOOKING, PLEASE REMEMBER:
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a new member interested in personal training.
- Appointments can be made up to 2 weeks in advance. First come, first serve.
- Please do not book a session unless you can attend the appointment.
- A minimum of 12 hours notice is required for all cancellations, for the consideration of all clients and MRG Fitness staff.
- Subsequent no-shows can result in the forfeiture of your training sessions.
- Please contact Mike Marchese at email@example.com with your questions and concerns.
PERSONAL TRAINING AT MRG FITNESS
Founder and Coach of MRG Fitness Mike Marchese believes that Trainers have a professional & ethical responsibility to service far above the standards found in your average commercial gym.
- We work with each clients to outline a S.M.A.R.T. (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time-bound) approach to their goals.
- All trainees participate in a series of assessments to determine specific needs and circumstances.
- Coaches should never encourage exercise and nutrition practices that are unsafe or unsustainable.
- Qualified trainers base their programming off clinically validated concepts.
- As professionals, they distinguish anecdotal experiences from scientifically backed facts.
- They never impose the physical capacity of themselves or others on a client.
- The Coach will always conduct themselves in a professional manner, making every effort to encourage, teach, and justify the efforts of their clients.
Staying in shape is an essential part of the human condition. Our physical and mental health is highly dependent on our choices, circumstance and mindset. With that in mind, improving our quality of life requires intention and perspective.
Unfortunately, most people lack the knowledge or perspective to develop an effective program.
Working with an experienced trainer can help you stay in tune with their body and transcend perceived limitations.
To put it simply, people often know what they’d like to accomplish, but they don’t know how.
Here are 2 of the most common reasons a seasoned gym member should consider working with a Personal Trainer.
Raw Effort = Results: If you’re on ‘Team No Days Off’, you might associate raw intensity, pain and excessive volume with exponential results. Despite their consistent effort, trainees with this perspective are often met with plateaus in development and chronic injuries at every turn.
If your training lacks exercise priority & direction, it may be time to broaden your horizons. Speak with a coach who specializes in programming to substantiate your time in the gym.
Monkey See, Monkey Do: The gym can be an intimidating experience. In lapse of supervision or instruction, it’s common for people to simply mimic the training habits of other members. Unfortunately, the untrained-eye can miss the finer nuances of movement. Relying on trial and error in the gym can be a steep and unforgiving learning curve.
Objective perspective can give greater depth to your exercise regimen. A qualified Coach can deconstruct patterns progressively, enabling a more confident and capable trainee.